COVID-19 Emergency Information
You’ll find timely information and updates here to help you and your family stay safe. We also encourage you to follow the City on Facebook and Twitter, and to subscribe to our City Alerts, in our Alert Center. This will enable us to provide you with critical information quickly in a variety of situations.
The latest information about location and distribution of COVID-19 vaccinations can be found on the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (SC DHEC) interactive map.
COVID-19 DATA HUB
As our community continues to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, this site serves as a central data hub for both City of Greenville and Greenville County officials and residents.
COVID-19 COMMUNITY RESOURCES
South Carolina Appleseed Legal Justice Center - Information about food access, housing, consumer protection and health care
United Way’s 211 Information Line – Establishing a COVID-19 Hotline with information on available resources: https://www.unitedwaygc.org/211 online or citizens can dial 2-1-1.
United Way COVID-19 Response - Coordinates services with local nonprofits and community leaders to provide support for vulnerable neighbors, including information on food, shelter and access to basic healthcare needs.
United Way Free Tax Service - Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program provides free income tax assistance for individuals and families with a household income of $60,000 or less.
Affordable Housing in Greenville - View a listing of housing and homelessness resources
COVID-19 BUSINESS RESOURCES
Need help sorting through your options? Please contact us at email@example.com.
- DHEC COVID-19 Re-Opening Guidance for Businesses
- CDC Reopening Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces, Workplaces, Businesses, Schools, and Homes
- Economic Development - Please contact the City’s Economic Development Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance and connection to resources.
- accelerateSC - Up-to-date information for citizens about the State’s response to COVID-19 including economic revitalization plans for South Carolina.
- CommunityWorks Carolina - Personalized business coaching and guidance through federal and state relief funding process.
- SC Works - Local Greenville office providing career guidance, job referrals and testing/training for jobseekers, employers and those looking to further their careers.
- South Carolina Department of Revenue - Tax relief for persons or businesses impacted by COVID-19.
- South Carolina Department of Commerce COVID-19 Business Resource Center
- South Carolina Department of Employment and Workforce
- South Carolina COVID-19 Emergency Supply Sourcing & Manufacturing
- South Carolina Bar Toll-free Legal Assistance Hotline
- U.S. Department of Labor - Resources for employers and their employees.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)